onmyown。
在英语中,正确的表达应该是“onmyown”,固定短语。
例如,“Iwanttofinishthisonmyown.我希望独立完成这项工作。
”,“I'drathermeethimhereonmyownhomeground.我宁愿在我自己的地盘上见他。
”,“Iliketobeonmyownsometimes.有时候我喜欢一个人待着。
”总的来说,onmyown是正确的表达。
视频介绍
1.on my own= by myself我独自地
on your own=by yourself你独自地
以此类推。
I like to be on my own sometimes.
有时候我喜欢一个人待着。
I want to finish this on my own.
我想独自完成这项工作。
I work best on my own.
我独立工作的时候效果最好。
I decided to branch out on my own.
我决定自己开业。
Why should Melissa have to slog around the supermarket on her own?
为什么梅利莎会一个人在超市里面费劲地转来转去?
No offence, but I&39;m an orphan and pretty much grew up on my own.
我是个孤儿,差不多是靠自己长大的。
I&39;d gone to on my own. But that&39;m at my wit&39;s like some dreamy kid playing on his own
他就像是个自娱自乐的爱幻想的孩子。
He has the great ambition of running a company on his own.
他怀有自己经营公司的雄心壮志。
He had planned to go skiing on his own in March but his wife had decided to put her foot down.
他原本打算在3月独自去滑雪,但是他的太太决定让他打消这个念头。
He lives on his own
他独自一人生活。
Now, I hadn&39;t you ask for help, rather than trying to do it on your own?
你干吗非得自己干,而不请人帮忙?
It wasn&39;ve had too much stimulation.
婴儿都需要自己安静地呆一会儿,如果受到太多的刺激他们就会大声啼哭。
Boys at that age should be able to explore and go off on their own, go on bike rides, get into mischief
那个年龄的男孩应该可以自己出去闯,也可以骑车出游,还可以调皮捣蛋。
She took out a bank loan and set up on her own.
她从银行贷了一笔款,自己干起来了。
She wasn&39;t be easy for her, on her own with the children.
她一个人带着这些孩子绝非易事。
She reared a family of five on her own.
她一个人养活五个孩子。
She looked very vulnerable standing there on her own.
她独自站在那里,看上去弱不禁风。
Her problem was just too big for her to tackle on her own
她的问题太严重了,光靠她自己是没法解决的。
It must be hard for her, bringing up four children on her own.
她一个人抚养四个孩子一定很艰难。
She&39;s quite lonely living on her own.
我猜想她一个人过肯定很孤独。
2.物主代词+own +名词 某人自己的某物
I like being my own boss.
我喜欢自己做老板,自己拿主意。
I saw it with my own eyes.
我亲眼看见的。
They each have their own email address.
他们每个人都有自己的电子邮件地址。
Some young mothers feel imprisoned in their own homes.
有些年轻的母亲感到待在家里如同坐牢。
Passengers were asked to identify their own suitcases before they were put on the plane.
乘客被要求先确认自己的旅行箱再送上飞机。
Patients should not have to bear the costs of their own treatment.
病人不应该自己承担治疗费用。
I&39;d rather meet him here on my own home ground.
我宁愿在我自己的地盘上见他。
When his parents died he had to learn to stand on his own two feet.
他的父母去世后他不得不学会自立。
My father didn&39;t dependent on my husband.
只要我能够自食其力,不依附于自己的丈夫,嫁给谁我父亲倒是并不介意。
There was no TV so we were thrown back on our own resources.
没有电视机,所以我们只好自娱自乐了。
We are constantly thrown back on our own resources.
我们总是不得不自谋出路。
It is all too easy to lose sight of what is happening on our own doorstep
我们很容易无视身边之事。
He came to be seen as a drag on his own party&39;t seen my own daughter since last January.
自去年1月起我就没见过女儿了。
On her own ground she knows exactly what she&39;s doing.
她在自己熟悉的领域里对自己的行为有十足的把握。
I&39;m well off.
我有自己的房间,所以还不错。
I&39;d rather meet him here on my own home ground.
我宁愿在我自己的地盘上见他。
My own problems seem insignificant compared with other people&39;t believe my own stupidity.
我干的蠢事我自己都不能相信。
I was just sitting there, minding my own business, when a man started shouting at me.
我就坐在那儿,也没招谁惹谁,忽然有个男人对我大喊大叫。
Jennifer insisted on her own room
珍妮弗坚持要有自己的房间。
They turn on their own kind and peck each other to death
它们开始攻击同类,拼命地互相啄着。
They grow food on their own plots of land.
他们在自己的小块土地上种粮食。
The course allows students to progress at their own speed.
本课程允许学生按各自的速度学习。
The aim is to give people more power over their own lives.
目的是让人们更能主宰自己的生命。
We encourage all students to work at their own pace.
我们鼓励学生都按自己的节奏学习。
The charter proclaimed that all states would have their own government.
宪章规定,各州皆允建立各自的政府。
The activities help children to develop a sense of their own worth.
这些活动有助于儿童培养自身的价值感。
复制本文链接攻略资讯文章为拓城游所有,未经允许不得转载。